It is not a question of their goodness, but of the religious system they support. No Catholic may give the impression by his presence that Protestantism as a system is a lawful substitute for the true Church.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Are Catholics Christians?
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- State education is just as good as yours.
- Good Works - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Then why, by broadcasting, try to destroy the faith of Protestants here? Is it wrong for Protestants there, but right for Catholics here where they are only a small percentage of the population?
- But surely the majority of the millions of Protestants would realise their mistake, if indeed they are mistaken. They would on any other important subject.
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- The Catholic Church is a blight on social welfare, asking the public to support too many religious institutions.
- Protestantism is a great boon to Catholics in allowing you to broad cast your doctrines. Had the world remained Catholic you could not have done so, and Marconi would have been treated like other scientific men by your Catholic Church.
- Why is the Catholic Church so severe in her lata in this matter?
- I am honest without being religious. But I know many people who are religious without being honest.
- Since Protestants can be saved9 and it is ever so much easier to be aProtestant, where is the advantage in being a Catholic?
- Priests adopt their profession for the fat income and consequent luxury.
- Anyway, there are Protestants as good as Catholics, and the Protestant Church is as good as the Catholic Church.
- The Blessed Eucharist and the Mass - Primer Catechism
- What is the difference between what you call a Secular Priest and a Religious Priest?
- At least Protestantism is more tolerant than Catholicism. I am an Anglican, but I do not say that I am right. I believe in everyone believing as he thinks best, and not criticising others?
- The Pope commands the poor to hear their poverty "in tranquil resignation."
- All the same, your claims are insulting to Protestants, and they are human beings just as Catholics.
- Can you give me one case where the Church has actively assisted the lower orders against the oppression of higher powers?
- If Christianity is the true development of the Jewish religion, why is it not the religion of the Jews today? Why did not the Jews accept Christ?
- That Protestantism commends itself more to men is evident from the fact that it is not attacked as is Catholicism.
- The world cannot look after its present inhabitants. What is to happen when the earth is over-populated?
- Do you tell me that a good God permits deformed children, with a lifetime of misery before them?
- Your doctrines seem fair enough, but are they show-case doctrines for the public? In other words, does not your Church allow you to use mental restriction or reservation in your replies over the air?
- Why does the Church denounce the abuses of capitalism, instead of denouncing the whole existing system as evil, and as existing only for profit and not for use. The Church ought to say, "Away with capitalized industry."
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Is it not likely that the worship of the sun-gods and earth-gods was replaced by the milder form of the sacrifice of Christ-god, and that Christianity will also yield place to a more ethical system?