He did not.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- Gambling and lotteries are the seeking of personal gain through another's loss, giving that other no adequate return, and adding nothing to the sum of the common wealth.
- Would you tell us the view your Church takes of socialism?
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Fasting from Meat - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Vain Repetition - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Are Catholics Christians?
- Why does the Catholic Church forbid cremation?
- What do you say of rich men who derive an income which others have to provide, and who do not work?
- Then why did Pope Clement XI. in 1713 condemn the doctrine that the Bible is for all to read?
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- So the Priest always has the wine, but does not give it to the laity!
- Birth Control - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- But if all this he so, why did Paul boast that he resisted Peter to the face?
- Why don't you condemn all rich men as criminals?
- Good Works - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- All religions teach holiness, Protestantism and even Mahometanism are as moral and tolerant as the Catholic Church.
- The Holy Ghost and the Church - Primer Catechism
- Did not Pope Gregory VII originate it in the 11th century?
- Rich men who give no personal service to the community by real work are criminals.
- I have no religion and am well off; the poor wretches who practice religion do not seem to gain much by it.
- Did the Church depart from the faith when she condemned Joan of Arc, a condemnation reversed 500 years later?
- Papal Infallibility - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Inquisitions - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- A later infallible Pope condemned Pope Honorius for having taught heresy.
- Was not Christ poor, and did He not forbid the hoarding up of treasure on earth?
- But Pope Pius IX. condemned liberty of conscience straight out.
- Whatever the theory may be, I object to the anti-Christian practice.
- He drove the money-changers from the Temple.
- Christ gave us the religion we need, and we need a religion of healing.