Protestants have not a true copy. Their copy contains many mistranslations and omits complete Books. The Catholic Church provides a substantially true copy or version in English for her own subjects.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Are Catholics Christians?
- To whom am I indebted for my English Bible?
- Is not the Douay Version a poorer rendering into English than the Protestant Version, apart from its Romish viewpoint?
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- How to find the Rosary in the Bible
- What proof is there that the Bible is the Word of God? Is it any more true than the sacred books of other religions?
- Do you maintain that your mysterious Bible contains the revelation of God?
- You appeal to the Aramaic. I know nothing of that, nor of the Latin, nor of the Greek. I accept the Bible in its English form, in which the two words are Peter and rock, and nothing whatever alike.
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- Papal Infallibility - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- Bible Reading - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- If Nuns can leave convents so easily, why all the fuss when Sr. Ligouri ran away from the convent at Wagga, N.S.W.?
- Birth Control - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- You speak of mistranslations. Do you accuse the Protestant translators of grossly infamous conduct in tampering with the text?
- 5 Amazing Facts About the Catholic Church
- Why does the Church cling to Latin, a dead language?
- We Protestants know that the Bible is inspired without having to accept the authority of the Catholic Church. We feel that it is the Word of God, and know from the lofty doctrines it contains.
- "Eat OR drink" is not in my Protestant Bible.
- The idea of the Trinity was derived from ancient Egyptian mythology. The Oracle of Serapis used to reply, "First God, Oxen the Word, and with them the Holy Spirit. All these are of the same nature and make but one whole, of which the power is eternal."
- I, for one, do not believe in the Bible. Your own proof is a vicious circle, the Church proving her own infallibility from Scripture, and the inspiration of Scripture from her infallibility.
- Catholics worship Mary? - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- I have known Catholics to admit that they have never read the Bible. Why does not the Catholic Church teach it to them?
- Good Works - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- What books are omitted from the Protestant Version?
- Does not the Church ban sex-books which can enlighten one as to the pitfalls of life?
- Colonel Ingersoll has pointed out the mistakes of Moses. He says, "I am probably the only man who has read the Bible through this year in the United States. Everybody talks about the Bible and nobody reads it. That is why it is so generally believed. I have wasted this time but I had a purpose in view." Ingersoll was a man of great intellectual powers, and had he lived earlier he would have been put to death, as thousands of others, by the Church when they dared to challenge priestcraft.
- First Pope - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Ought not the Catholic Church to elect a Britisher as Pope sometimes, just to prove to the world its Catholicity?