You may be well known and respected by fellow men; but, though you are well known by God, He does not respect you for your neglect of your obvious religious duties.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- I am honest without being religious. But I know many people who are religious without being honest.
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Are Catholics Christians?
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- This sin business worries me. Is it possible that mortal man can sin against Almighty God? I can see that he can sin against his fellow mortal men.
- Birth Control - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- In Acts X,. 26, Peter refused to let a man kneel before him.Why does not the Pope behave as did St. Peter?
- Why such lack of respect for the non-Catholic and the guests?
- Good Works - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- Why, in Catholic countries, does the whole populace turn against the Church?
- The Blessed Eucharist and the Mass - Primer Catechism
- State education is just as good as yours.
- But surely I can do that without adopting a particular form of religion. If I adopt a particular Church I antagonize my fellow men, so I keep neutral and bear ill-will to none.
- If God did not give me sufficient intelligence to be able to believe, surely no blame attaches to me?
- Is it not likely that the worship of the sun-gods and earth-gods was replaced by the milder form of the sacrifice of Christ-god, and that Christianity will also yield place to a more ethical system?
- What is the difference between what you call a Secular Priest and a Religious Priest?
- Why bother about justice here, if all injustice is to be rectified and compensated in the next world?
- The Church does not persecute because it cannot. Persecution in the world to-day for religious opinions is impossible.
- A higher standard of life and education is demanded to-day than in mediaeval times, and one can't do it with a large family.
- Could we not say that Christ was a sincere humanitarian?
- I was rather amused by noticing how Catholics superstitiously cross themselves before beginning their prayers.
- Does the Catholic Church make light of drunkenness. Isn't it sin ful to cause blind misery and poverty in the home?
- The Catholic Church is a blight on social welfare, asking the public to support too many religious institutions.
- Why is birth-control wrong?
- Science says that the process of creation took millions of years; Genesis says that it occurred in six days. Why cling to a story which reason discredits?
- They will certainly lose their friends by such neglect of civil duties, and the causing of such discord.
- What was the religion of Noah?