Each and every word of Genesis need not be taken literally. But the substance of all facts which are fundamental in Christianity are to be taken as literally true.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- The elements do not change, for there is no chemical difference after consecration.
- Are Catholics Christians?
- Is Christ's body anatomically and physiologically present?
- The Apostles, Creed, the Athanasian, and the Nicene do not mention transubstantiation. There is no record of such a doctrine until 1564 when Pius IV. put it into his creed. Are we to believe the early Christians, or the doctrine of a thousand years later?
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- Why Catholics Carry Statues of Mary
- Priests violate a fundamental law of nature ordering production of the race.
- Science says that the process of creation took millions of years; Genesis says that it occurred in six days. Why cling to a story which reason discredits?
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- 5 Amazing Facts About the Catholic Church
- The Blessed Eucharist and the Mass - Primer Catechism
- The Church of England is Catholic because she is sending missionaries throughout the whole world as far as possible.
- Is it true, as Genesis says, that the earth is 5000 years old?
- The idea of the Trinity was derived from ancient Egyptian mythology. The Oracle of Serapis used to reply, "First God, Oxen the Word, and with them the Holy Spirit. All these are of the same nature and make but one whole, of which the power is eternal."
- Birth Control - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- The Mass - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Are there any signs in the Host proving that He is bodily present?
- What proof is there that the Bible is the Word of God? Is it any more true than the sacred books of other religions?
- We Protestants believe that Christ’s body is really present in the Eucharist, but not by transubstantiation.
- Would Christianity be anything shorn of the crucifixion?
- In all these replies to difficulties you are postulating free will, the sinful state of man, redemption by Christ, grace, and the eternal destiny of man!
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- How to find the Rosary in the Bible
- Did not the Jews think that they were asked to eat the very body of Christ? Yet He refuted them by saying that His body would ascend to Heaven and that the flesh profits nothing. Jn. VI., 63-64.
- How can an Anglican clergyman, who has sworn to accept the Articles of religion, teach such doctrine?
- Are we to believe that the story of Jonah and the whale is true?
- Purgatory - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- We have only the word of the Priest for the fact.