CHAPTER 3. — THE BLESSED TRINITY AND INCARNATION.
1. Q. Is there only one God?
A. There is only one God.
2. Q. How many Persons are there in God?
A. In God there are three Divine Persons, really distinct and equal in all things.
3. Q. Name the three Divine Persons.
A. The first Person is God the Father; the second Person is God the Son; the third Person is God the Holy Ghost.
4. Q. Are the three Divine Persons three Gods?
A. The three Divine Persons are only one God.
5. Q. What do you call these three Persons in one God?
A. The three Persons are called the Blessed Trinity.
6. Q. Did one of the Divine Persons become Man?
A. Yes; God the Son, the second Divine Person, became Man.
7. Q. Why did God the Son become Man?
A. God the Son became Man to redeem us.
8. Q. How did we need to be redeemed?
A. We needed to be redeemed because our first parents, Adam and Eve, had sinned against God.