Tobias, Judith, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, the two Books of Machabees, and the various sections of other Books.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Is not the Douay Version a poorer rendering into English than the Protestant Version, apart from its Romish viewpoint?
- Where does God forbid it?
- To whom am I indebted for my English Bible?
- How to find the Rosary in the Bible
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- Aquinas compares Adam's wisdom with that of Solomon, whilst anthropology shows that the first type of man was dimwitted and of small brain development.
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- Are Catholics Christians?
- "Eat OR drink" is not in my Protestant Bible.
- What proof is there that the Bible is the Word of God? Is it any more true than the sacred books of other religions?
- If sport on Sunday were no harm, Christ would have said so.
- Why was St. John so obscure? Was it merely to give us a conundrum?
- Purgatory - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- When were beads invented, and what do they symbolize?
- If Catholicism is true, why are the most backward countries Catholic, and the most enlightened and progressive countries Protestant?
- Why do Catholic women make such bad wives for Protestant husbands? They seem so proud and selfish.
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- You appeal to the Aramaic. I know nothing of that, nor of the Latin, nor of the Greek. I accept the Bible in its English form, in which the two words are Peter and rock, and nothing whatever alike.
- There are many intelligent people who do not bother about religion.
- But apart from the time required, science contradicts the very sequence of events as given by Moses.
- Might not Christ have been mistaken?
- I admit that the way Catholics are taught by their hierarchy is a most successful policy.
- But surely the majority of the millions of Protestants would realise their mistake, if indeed they are mistaken. They would on any other important subject.
- I don’t object to that kind of veneration. I object to the expecting of favors through relics.
- You speak of mistranslations. Do you accuse the Protestant translators of grossly infamous conduct in tampering with the text?
- Have not the Patriarchs of the Orthodox Church admitted our Orders?
- Since Protestants can be saved9 and it is ever so much easier to be aProtestant, where is the advantage in being a Catholic?
- State education is just as good as yours.