As surely as my mother is my mother, He knows that His mother is His mother; and He treats her as such.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Are Catholics Christians?
- How to find the Rosary in the Bible
- Why Catholics Carry Statues of Mary
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- Our Lord and Redeemer - Primer Catechism
- Why does the Catholic Church surround death with gloom, offering the Mass in black vestments, and everything so sad and solemn?
- Would the soul of a mother be unhappy in heaven if she saw her child in suffering and sorrow upon earth?
- The Blessed Eucharist and the Mass - Primer Catechism
- Why must the promise be made in writing? Surely you can take a man's word for it!
- How could a mother be happy in heaven with her child in hell?
- Does the Catholic Church make light of drunkenness. Isn't it sin ful to cause blind misery and poverty in the home?
- Good Works - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- If Nuns can leave convents so easily, why all the fuss when Sr. Ligouri ran away from the convent at Wagga, N.S.W.?
- I have never heard any Protestant clergyman speak as severely to his people as do Catholic Priests.
- Mary and the Saints - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Where does it say in Scripture that Mary was ever a virgin?
- Catholics worship Mary? - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- If you call her Queen of Heaven do you not do her an injustice in refusing to her the title of goddess?
- Do not Catholics sin because they know they can get absolution in Confession?
- Holy Communion - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- What is this evidence for God's existence, apart from the Bible?
- But Jesus tells us to heal. You quote only one place from St. Paul suggesting that only a few could heal. Are we to believe Paul or Jesus?
- Did He not say to her at the marriage feast of Cana, "Woman, what is that to thee and to me?
- Look at England's progress since she became Protestant.
- I have studied Christianity and it is my honest opinion that it is not true. Yet you tell me that I am to believe that it is true!
- Why are Protestants, who believe in Scripture, so convinced that Mary had other children?