Those dogmas are valid. I do not suppose their validity.
Radio Replies Volume 1 by Rev. Dr. Leslie Rumble MSC and Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
Kindly support The Catholic Answers via PayPal donation.
- Reasons Why “Christianity Is Not a Religion, It’s a Relationship” Is Unbiblical Nonsense
- Difficult Bible Verses for Protestants
- Are Catholics Christians?
- Biblical Reasons Why Catholics Make Use of Images
- Purgatory - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Good Works - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- People will never know the dogmas of the Church to be true unless she changes them.
- Sacraments - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- Your pleasant or unpleasant conditions suppose the dogmas of heaven and hell, dogmas which reason cannot accept.
- If Christ be the Son of God, there must have been a time when Be did not exist, for no son can be as old as his father.
- By what authority does the Catholic Church make Saints?
- Inquisitions - The Catholic Church has the Answer
- You dare to say that no marriage outside the Church is a true marriage, that the Catholic party is living in sin, and that the children are not acceptable in decent society?
- God says, "Thou shalt do no manner of work" yet you permit housework on Sundays.
- Rich men who give no personal service to the community by real work are criminals.
- If that be so Anglicans are Catholics after all, a thing which I have heard you repeatedly deny.
- The Blessed Trinity and Incarnation - Primer Catechism
- How can you deny the Orders of Anglican Bishops? They go back to the Bishops of the Reformation period.
- Would you tell us the view your Church takes of socialism?
- What proof is there that the Bible is the Word of God? Is it any more true than the sacred books of other religions?
- Christ said that he who believes "cometh not into judgment, but is passed from death to life." Jn. V., 24.
- Does not the Catholic Church permit the use of lies in the defence of her worn-out dogmas?
- It comes to the same thing. We Protestants get a divorce from the state whilst Catholics get an annulment from their Church.
- By a recent law, made by men in 1908, your Church makes it a sin for a Catholic to marry in a Protestant Church.
- Does crawling up the Scala Santa at Rome on one's knees help save one's soul?
- I am honest without being religious. But I know many people who are religious without being honest.
- Will you prove the reliability of the Gospels according to the five requirements outlined by yourself to a previous inquirer?
- What are the reasons for the selection of Sunday rather than Saturday?
- Were not Mary, the brethren of Jesus, and the Jews completely surprised when Jesus came forward as the Messiah?
- Restricting the question to man, what does Catholic dogma say concerning his evolution?