CHAPTER 8. — THE RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION.
1. Q. What does the Resurrection mean?
A. The Resurrection means that Christ rose from death and came back to life.
2. Q. Did Christ come back to life by His own power?
A. Yes; Christ came back to life by His own power.
3. Q. What happened on Easter Sunday?
A. On Easter Sunday, the third day after His Death, Jesus Christ arose (glorious and immortal) from the dead.
4. Q. What do the death and resurrection of Christ prove?
A. The death of Jesus Christ proves that He is Man, and His resurrection proves that He is God.
5. Q. What happened on Ascension Thursday?
A. On Ascension Thursday, forty days after Easter, Jesus Christ ascended with His Body and Soul into Heaven.
The Case for Catholicism - Answers to Classic and Contemporary Protestant Objections
Disclaimer: This post may have affiliate links, which means that if you decide to buy something after clicking on one of our links, we will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you.